The market for retirement products in Sweden
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivia S. Mitchell & David McCarthy, 2002. "Annuities for an Ageing World," NBER Working Papers 9092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eklöf, Matias & Hallberg, Daniel, 2006. "Estimating retirement behavior with special early retirement offers," Working Paper Series 2006:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Jeffrey R. Brown & Olivia S. Mitchell & James M. Poterba, 2000. "Mortality Risk, Inflation Risk, and Annuity Products," NBER Working Papers 7812, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward Palmer & Eskil Wadensjö, 2004. "Public Pension Reform and Contractual Agreements in Sweden: From Defined Benefit to Defined Contribution," Chapters, in: Martin Rein & Winfried Schmähl (ed.), Rethinking the Welfare State, chapter 8, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Edward Palmer, 2002. "Swedish Pension Reform: How Did It Evolve, and What Does It Mean for the Future?," NBER Chapters, in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 171-210, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gregorio Impavido, 2008. "Efficiency and Performance of Bulgarian Private Pensions," IMF Working Papers 08/268, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
Keywords; Debt Markets; Emerging Markets; Pensions&Retirement Systems; Insurance Law;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2008-11-11 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-EEC-2008-11-11 (European Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-11-11 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4748. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.