Marché du travail et emploi des seniors en Suède
The Swedish model is particularly attractive because it has resisted well to the major shocks of 1970s and 1990s. In particular, while the crisis of 1993 was particularly strong causing a major recession and a dramatic increase in unemployment, the evolutions that followed were very encouraging. This paper explains how Sweden has combined a sharp upturn in production, a quick return to full employment and a rising of the employment rate of older workers. Our analysis shows that Sweden has shown its ability to regulate efficiently its economy by improving performance of its labour market in a context where the aging of the population has become a main challenge. JEL classification: E00, H55, J00.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Richardson, Katarina & van den Berg, Gerard J, 2006.
"Swedish Labour Market Training and the Duration of Unemployment,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
5895, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Richardson, Katarina & van den Berg, Gerard J., 2006. "Swedish Labor Market Training and the Duration of Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 2314, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2008.
"Progrès technologique et employabilité des seniors,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(3), pages 155-184.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2008. "Progrès technologique et employabilité des seniors," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-16, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2008. "Progrès technologique et employabilité des seniors," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/9825, Sciences Po.
- Sandrine Levasseur, 2008. "Progrès technologique et employabilité des seniors," Sciences Po publications 2008-16, Sciences Po.
- Eklöf, Matias & Hallberg, Daniel, 2006. "Estimating retirement behavior with special early retirement offers," Working Paper Series 2006:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Flood, Lennart & Klevmarken, Anders & Mitrut, Andreea, 2006.
"The income of the Swedish baby boomers,"
Working Papers in Economics
209, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Palme, Mårten & Svensson, Ingemar, 2002. "Pathways to Retirement and Retirement Incentives in Sweden," Arbetsrapport 2002:9, Institute for Futures Studies.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reofsp:reof_105_0055. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.