Investigating the Impact of climate change on the robustness of index-based microinsurance in Malawi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Bals & Koko Warner & Sonja Butzengeiger, 2006. "Insuring the uninsurable: design options for a climate change funding mechanism," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 637-647, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daron, Joseph D. & Stainforth, David A., 2014. "Assessing pricing assumptions for weather index insurance in a changing climate," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59154, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Debt Markets; Hazard Risk Management; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-13 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2008-09-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-09-13 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.