Investigating the Impact of climate change on the robustness of index-based microinsurance in Malawi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/3433 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christoph Bals & Koko Warner & Sonja Butzengeiger, 2006. "Insuring the uninsurable: design options for a climate change funding mechanism," Climate Policy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(6), pages 637-647, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daron, Joseph D. & Stainforth, David A., 2014. "Assessing pricing assumptions for weather index insurance in a changing climate," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 59154, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate Change; Debt Markets; Hazard Risk Management; Banks&Banking Reform;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-09-13 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2008-09-13 (Development)
- NEP-ENV-2008-09-13 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2008-09-13 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4631. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .