Report NEP-IAS-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John F. Cogan & R. Glenn Hubbard & Daniel P. Kessler, 2008. "The Effect of Medicare Coverage for the Disabled on the Market for Private Insurance," NBER Working Papers 14309, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2008. "A Continuous Model of Income Insurance," Seminar Papers 756, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Kengo Kato & Naoto Kunitomo & Satoshi Masuda, 2008. ""Lasso-Quantile Regression and its Application to a Non-life Insurance Problem"(in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-203, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Hochrainer, S. & Mechler, R. & Pflug, G. & Lotsch, A., 2008. "Investigating the Impact of climate change on the robustness of index-based microinsurance in Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4631, The World Bank.
- Krueger, Alan B. & Mueller, Andreas I., 2008. "Job Search and Unemployment Insurance: New Evidence from Time Use Data," IZA Discussion Papers 3667, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Osgood, Daniel E. & Suarez, Pablo & Hansen, James & Carriquiry, Miguel & Mishra, Ashok, 2008. "Integrating seasonal forecasts and insurance for adaptation among subsistence farmers : the case of Malawi," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4651, The World Bank.
- Hou, Xiaohui & Chao, Shiyan, 2008. "An evaluation of the initial impact of the medical assistance program for the poor in Georgia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4588, The World Bank.
- Thorburn, Craig, 2008. "Insurers : too many, too few, or"just right"? initial observations on a cross-country dataset of concentration and competition measures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4578, The World Bank.
- Kyyrä, Tomi, 2008. "Partial Unemployment Insurance Benefits and the Transition Rate to Regular Work," Discussion Papers 440, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- Claudio Lucarelli & Jeffrey Prince & Kosali Simon, 2008. "The Welfare Impact of Reducing Choice in Medicare Part D: A Comparison of Two Regulation Strategies," NBER Working Papers 14296, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Singh, Aarti, 2008. "Human capital risk in life-cycle economies," MPRA Paper 10292, University Library of Munich, Germany.