Financial development and innovation in small firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Maria Aristizabal-Ramirez & Maria Camila Botero-Franco & Gustavo Canavire-Bacarreza, 2017.
"Does Financial Development Promote Innovation in Developing Economies? An Empirical Analysis,"
Review of Development Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(3), pages 475-496, August.
- Maria Aristizabal?Ramirez & Maria Botero?Franco & Gustavo Canavire?Bacarreza, 2015. "Does financial development promotes innovation in developing economies? An Empirical Analysis," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO CIEF 012626, UNIVERSIDAD EAFIT.
More about this item
KeywordsDebt Markets; Microfinance; Access to Finance; Science Education;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-09-24 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENT-2007-09-24 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2007-09-24 (Innovation)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4350. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .