Report NEP-AFR-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-AFR, a report on new working papers in the area of Africa. Suzanne McCoskey issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Levine, Sebastian, 2006. "Measuring progress towards global poverty goals: Challenges and lessons from southern Africa," MPRA Paper 4932, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- Lena Giesbert, 2007. "Seeking Opportunities: Migration as an Income Diversification Strategy of Households in Kakamega District in Kenya," GIGA Working Paper Series 58, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Alex Sienaert, 2007. "Migration, Remittances and Public Transfers: Evidence from South Africa," Economics Series Working Papers 351, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Batista, Catia & Lacuesta, Aitor & Vicente, Pedro C., 2007. "Brain Drain or Brain Gain? Micro Evidence from an African Success Story," IZA Discussion Papers 3035, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Brunt, Liam, 2007. "Property Rights and Economic Growth: Evidence from a Natural Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6404, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00088005_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00088105_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00080428_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sharma, Siddharth, 2007. "Financial development and innovation in small firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4350, The World Bank.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00080424_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00080445_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marijke Verpoorten, 2007. "Household Coping in war- and peacetime: cattle sales in Rwanda, 1991-2001," LICOS Discussion Papers 18907, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- James K. Boyce, 2007. "Public finance, aid and post-conflict recovery," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Makoka, Donald & Kaluwa, Ben & Kambewa, Patrick, 2007. "The Demand for Private Health Insurance in Malawi," MPRA Paper 4974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Beegle, Kathleen & De Weerdt, Joachim & Dercon, Stefan, 2007. "The long-run impact of orphanhood," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4353, The World Bank.
- Brigid Gavin, 2007. "The EU-ACP Economic Partnership Agreements What Impact on Development?," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp224, IIIS.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:4928 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:hal-00173323_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore