The Demand for Private Health Insurance in Malawi
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Joan Costa & Jaume Garcia, 2001.
"Demand for private health insurance: Is there a quality gap?,"
Economics Working Papers
531, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Joan Costa & Jaume Garcia, 2001. "Demand for private health insurance: Is there a quality gap?," Working Papers, Research Center on Health and Economics 531, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth insurance; MASM; Multinomial logit;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2007-09-24 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2007-09-24 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-HEA-2007-09-24 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2007-09-24 (Insurance Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:4974. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .