Report NEP-IAS-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ghesquiere, Francis & Mahul, Olivier, 2007. "Sovereign natural disaster insurance for developing countries : a paradigm shift in catastrophe risk financing," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4345, The World Bank.
- Howard C. Kunreuther & Erwann O. Michel-Kerjan, 2007. "Evaluating The Effectiveness of Terrorism Risk Financing Solutions," NBER Working Papers 13359, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Makoka, Donald & Kaluwa, Ben & Kambewa, Patrick, 2007. "The Demand for Private Health Insurance in Malawi," MPRA Paper 4974, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pinka Chatterji & Ellen Meara, 2007. "Consequences of Eliminating Federal Disability Benefits for Substance Abusers," NBER Working Papers 13407, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svarer, Michael, 2007. "The Effect of Sanctions on the Job Finding Rate: Evidence from Denmark," IZA Discussion Papers 3015, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrés Vecino Ortiz, 2007. "Determinants of demand for antenatal care in Colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 003979, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Antonio Scial… & Riccardo Tilli, 2007. "Financing unemployment benefits by goods market competition: fiscal policy and deregulation with market imperfections," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0047, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".