Report NEP-INO-2007-09-24This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nisvan Erkal:Daniel Piccinin, 2007. "Cooperative R&D under Uncertainty with Free Entry," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 999, The University of Melbourne.
- E. Cefis & A. Sabidussi & E.J.J Schenk, 2007. "Do mergers of potentially dominant firms foster innovation? An empirical analysis for the manufacturing sector," Working Papers 07-20, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Eric Penot, 2004. "From shifting agriculture to sustainable rubber agroforestry systems (jungle rubber) in Indonesia: a history of innovations processes," Post-Print hal-00173302, HAL.
- van Praag, Mirjam C. & Versloot, Peter H., 2007. "What Is the Value of Entrepreneurship? A Review of Recent Research," IZA Discussion Papers 3014, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tom Broekel & Thomas Brenner, 2007. "Measuring Regional Innovativeness - A Methodological Discussion and an Application to One German Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-065, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:cdl:ucsdec:2007-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa, 2007. "Dynamics of knowledge creation and transfer: The two person case," MPRA Paper 4973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ron A. Boschma & Michael Fritsch, 2007. "Creative Class and Regional Growth - Empirical Evidence from Eight European Countries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-066, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Ashraf, Quamrul & Galor, Oded, 2007. "Cultural Assimilation, Cultural Diffusion and the Origin of the Wealth of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 6444, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cesare Dosi & Michele Moretto, 2007. "Environmental Innovation, War of Attrition and Investment Grants," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0045, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- José Mauro de Morais, 2007. "Políticas de Apoio Financeiro à Inovação Tecnológica: Avaliação dos Programas MCT/Finep para Empresas de Pequeno Porte," Discussion Papers 1296, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- E. Cefis & M. Grondsma & A. Sabidussi & E.J.J Schenk, 2007. "The role of innovation in merger policy: Europeâ€™s efficiency defence versus Americaâ€™s innovation markets approach," Working Papers 07-21, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Sharma, Siddharth, 2007. "Financial development and innovation in small firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4350, The World Bank.
- Hansen, Zeynep & Higgins, Matthew, 2007. "The Effect of Contractual Complexity on Technology Sourcing Agreements," MPRA Paper 4979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreas Breinbauer, 2007. "Brain Drain - Brain Circulation or... What Else Happens or Should Happen to the Brains Some Aspects of Qualified Person Mobility/Migration," FIW Working Paper series 004, FIW.
- Alvarez, Fernando & Lippi, Francesco, 2007. "Financial Innovation and the Transactions Demand for Cash," CEPR Discussion Papers 6472, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tzu-Han YANG & Yueh-Po LIAO, 2007. "Product Cycle and Industrial Hollowing-out: The Case of the Electrical and Electronics Sector of Taiwan," Discussion papers 07055, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Rossella Levaggi & Michele Moretto & Vincenzo Rebba, 2007. "Investment decisions in hospital technology when physicians are devoted workers," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0048, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".