Youth well-being in Brazil : an index for cross-regional comparisons
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Robert Cummins, 1996. "The domains of life satisfaction: An attempt to order chaos," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 38(3), pages 303-328, January.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring&Evaluation; Adolescent Health; Youth and Governance; Population Policies; Children and Youth;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-04-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-HAP-2007-04-21 (Economics of Happiness)
- NEP-HEA-2007-04-21 (Health Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2007-04-21 (Central & South America)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4189. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .