Child labor across the developing world : patterns and correlations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Duryea, Suzanne & Hoek, Jasper & Lam, david & Levison, Deborah, 2005. "Dynamics of child labor : labor force entry and exit in urban Brazil," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 32744, The World Bank.
- Lorenzo Guarcello & Fabrizia Mealli & Furio Rosati, 2010.
"Household vulnerability and child labor: the effect of shocks, credit rationing, and insurance,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 23(1), pages 169-198, January.
- Guarcelllo, Lorenzo & Mealli, Fabrizia & Rosati, Furio Camillo, 2003. "Household vulnerability and child labor : the effect of shocks, credit rationing and insurance," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 29136, The World Bank.
- Kaushik Basu & Zafiris Tzannatos, 2003.
"The Global Child Labor Problem: What Do We Know and What Can We Do?,"
World Bank Economic Review,
World Bank Group, vol. 17(2), pages 147-173, December.
- Basu, Kaushik & Tzannatos, Zafiris, 2003. "The Global Child Labor Problem: What Do We Know and What Can We Do?," Working Papers 03-06, Cornell University, Center for Analytic Economics.
- Rajeev Dehejia & Roberta Gatti, 2002. "Child Labor: The Role of Income Variability and Access to Credit Across Countries," NBER Working Papers 9018, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Justesen , Michael, 2008. "Living on the edge -- risk, protection, behavior, and outcomes of Argentine youth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4485, The World Bank.
- Driouchi, Ahmed, 2009. "Failure of Participation & “Missing Women” in South Mediterranean Economies," MPRA Paper 21541, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Mar 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsStreet Children; Youth and Governance; Children and Youth; Primary Education; Educational Sciences;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:4119. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .