The impact of the strong euro on the real effective exchange rates of the two Francophone African CFA Zones
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sekkat, Khalid & Varoudakis, Aristomene, 2000.
"Exchange rate management and manufactured exports in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 237-253.
- Khalid Sekkat & Aristomène Varoudakis, 1998. "Exchange-Rate Management and Manufactured Exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 134, OECD Publishing.
- Khalid Sekkat & Aristomene Varoudakis, 2000. "Exchange rate management and manufactured exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7342, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Zafar, Ali, 2004. "What happens when a country does not adjust to terms of trade shocks? the case of oil-rich Gabon," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3403, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Issiaka Coulibaly, 2014. "Competitiveness and growth within the CFA franc zone: Does the switch to the Euro matter?," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 139, pages 1-18.
- Couharde, Cécile & Coulibaly, Issiaka & Damette, Olivier, 2013.
"Anchor currency and real exchange rate dynamics in the CFA Franc zone,"
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 722-732.
- Cécile Couharde & Issiaka Coulibaly & Olivier Damette, 2013. "Anchor currency and real exchange rates dynamics in the CFA Franc Zone," Post-Print hal-01385881, HAL.
- repec:cii:cepiei:2014-q3-139-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- DJAHINI, Edém, 2015.
"Les principaux déterminants de la compétitivité internationale en Afrique Sub-saharienne
[The main determinants of international competitiveness in Sub-Saharan Africa]," MPRA Paper 65024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 16 Jun 2015.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Stabilization; Economic Theory&Research; Macroeconomic Management; Fiscal&Monetary Policy; Free Trade;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AFR-2005-12-14 (Africa)
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-IFN-2005-12-14 (International Finance)
- NEP-MAC-2005-12-14 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2005-12-14 (Monetary Economics)
- NEP-SEA-2005-12-14 (South East Asia)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3751. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .