The radio spectrum : opportunities and challenges for the developing world
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Klemperer, Paul, 2002.
"How (not) to run auctions: The European 3G telecom auctions,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 46(4-5), pages 829-845, May.
- Paul Klemperer, 2001. "How (Not) to Run Auctions: the European 3G Telecom Auctions," Economics Papers 2002-W5, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, revised 01 Nov 2001.
- Klemperer, Paul, 2002. "How (Not) to Run Auctions: The European 3G Telecom Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 3215, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ibarguen, Giancarlo, 2003. "Liberating the radio spectrum in Guatemala," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(7), pages 543-554, August.
- Hazlett, Thomas W, 1998. "Assigning Property Rights to Radio Spectrum Users: Why Did FCC License Auctions Take 67 Years?," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 529-575, October.
More about this item
KeywordsBroadcast and Media; Roads&Highways; Climate Change; Montreal Protocol; ICT Policy and Strategies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2005-12-14 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DEV-2005-12-14 (Development)
- NEP-ICT-2005-12-14 (Information & Communication Technologies)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3742. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .