Report NEP-ICT-2005-12-14This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Morillas & Bárbara Díaz, 2005. "Qualitative Answering Surveys And Soft Computing," GE, Growth, Math methods 0512002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kellermann, Tom & McNevin, Valerie, 2005. "Capital markets and e-fraud: policy note and concept paper for future study," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3586, The World Bank.
- Wellenius, Bjorn & Neto, Isabel, 2005. "The radio spectrum : opportunities and challenges for the developing world," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3742, The World Bank.
- Desierto, D., 2005. "The Co-evolution of Institutions and Technology," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0558, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwpco:0512001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Subhadip Chakrabarti & Robert P. Gilles, 2005. "Network Potentials," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse28_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Christian Grund, 2005. "Recruiting via Internet," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers bgse18_2005, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Nicholas Shunda, 2005. "A Model of Rights," Working papers 2005-53, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.