Improving the dynamics of aid : towards more predictable budget support
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stéphane Pallage & Michel A. Robe, 2003. "Leland & Pyle Meet Foreign Aid? Adverse Selection and the Procyclicality of Financial Aid Flows," Cahiers de recherche 0327, CIRPEE.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yongzheng Yang & Robert Powell & Sanjeev Gupta, 2005. "The Macroeconomic Challenges of Scaling Up Aid to Africa," IMF Working Papers 05/179, International Monetary Fund.
- Eifert, Benn & Gelb, Alan, 2008. "Reforming Aid: Toward More Predictable, Performance-Based Financing for Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2067-2081, October.
- Xavier Debrun & Peter S. Heller & Theo Thomas & Menachem Katz & Isabell Adenauer & Taline Koranchelian, 2006.
"Making Fiscal Space Happen; Managing Fiscal Policy in a World of Scaled-Up Aid,"
IMF Working Papers
06/270, International Monetary Fund.
- Heller, Peter S. & Katz, Menachem & Debrun, Xavier & Thomas, Theo & Koranchelian, Taline & Adenauer, Isabell, 2006. "Making Fiscal Space Happen! Managing Fiscal Policy in a World of Scaled-Up Aid," WIDER Working Paper Series 125, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Buffie, Edward F. & O'Connell, Stephen A. & Adam, Christopher, 2010. "Fiscal inertia, donor credibility, and the monetary management of aid surges," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(2), pages 287-298, November.
- Hudson, John & Mosley, Paul, 2008. "Aid Volatility, Policy and Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(10), pages 2082-2102, October.
- James Boyce, 2007. "Public Finance, Aid and Post-Conflict Recovery," Working Papers wp140, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Brian Levy, 2007. "Governance Reform : Bridging Monitoring and Action," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6742.
- James K. Boyce, 2007. "Public finance, aid and post-conflict recovery," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2007-09, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Tingley, Dustin, 2010. "Donors and domestic politics: Political influences on foreign aid effort," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 40-49, February.
More about this item
KeywordsDevelopment Economics&Aid Effectiveness; School Health; Economic Theory&Research; Markets and Market Access; Country Strategy&Performance;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3732. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .