Fuelwood consumption and participation in community forestry in India
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Varughese, George & Ostrom, Elinor, 2001. "The Contested Role of Heterogeneity in Collective Action: Some Evidence from Community Forestry in Nepal," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 747-765, May.
- Agarwal, Bina, 2001. "Participatory Exclusions, Community Forestry, and Gender: An Analysis for South Asia and a Conceptual Framework," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 29(10), pages 1623-1648, October.
- Edmonds, Eric V., 2002. "Government-initiated community resource management and local resource extraction from Nepal's forests," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 89-115, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arabinda Mishra, 2009. "Determinants of Fuelwood Use in Rural Orissa: Implications for Energy Transition," Working Papers id:2145, eSocialSciences.
- World Bank, 2007. "Poverty and Environment : Understanding Linkages at the Household Level," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7744, The World Bank.
- Jana, Sebak Kumar & Lise, Wietze & Ahmed, Mamtajuddin, 2014. "Factors affecting participation in joint forest management in the West Bengal state of India," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 317-332.
- Shi, Miaoying & Yin, Runsheng & Zulu, Leo & Qi, Jiaguo & Freudenberger, Mark & Sommerville, Matthew, 2016. "Empirical linkages between devolved tenure systems and forest conditions: Selected case studies and country experiences," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(C), pages 286-293.
- World Bank, 2007. "Poverty and Environment : Understanding Linkages at the Household Level," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6924.
- Angelsen, Arild & Jagger, Pamela & Babigumira, Ronnie & Belcher, Brian & Hogarth, Nicholas J. & Bauch, Simone & Börner, Jan & Smith-Hall, Carsten & Wunder, Sven, 2014. "Environmental Income and Rural Livelihoods: A Global-Comparative Analysis," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(S1), pages 12-28.
- World Bank, 2007. "Zambia : Economic and Poverty Impact of Nature-based Tourism," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7553, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsCommunity Development and Empowerment; Silviculture; Housing&Human Habitats; Environmental Economics&Policies; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Forestry; Silviculture; Community Development and Empowerment; Environmental Economics&Policies; Housing&Human Habitats;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2004-09-12 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-ENV-2004-08-16 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3331. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .