Policy options for meeting the Millennium Development Goals in Brazil : can micro-simulations help?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Segerstrom, Paul S, 1991. "Innovation, Imitation, and Economic Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 99(4), pages 807-827, August.
- Helpman, Elhanan, 1993.
"Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights,"
Econometric Society, vol. 61(6), pages 1247-1280, November.
- Helpman, E., 1992. "Innovation, Imitation and intellectual Property Rights," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 1597, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Elhanan Helpman, 1992. "Innovation, Imitation, and Intellectual Property Rights," NBER Working Papers 4081, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James R. Markusen, 1995. "The Boundaries of Multinational Enterprises and the Theory of International Trade," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 9(2), pages 169-189, Spring.
- Avner Shaked & John Sutton, 1982. "Relaxing Price Competition Through Product Differentiation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 49(1), pages 3-13.
- Rugman, Alan M, 1986. "New Theories of the Multinational Enterprise: An Assessment of Internalization Theory," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(2), pages 101-118, May.
- Michael Ferrantino, 1993. "The effect of intellectual property rights on international trade and investment," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 129(2), pages 300-331, June.
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn, 1997. "Product Cycles and Market Penetration," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 38(4), pages 865-891, November.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1991.
"Quality Ladders and Product Cycles,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 106(2), pages 557-586.
- Gene M. Grossman & Elhanan Helpman, 1989. "Quality Ladders and Product Cycles," NBER Working Papers 3201, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ladders And Product Cycles," Papers 152, Princeton, Woodrow Wilson School - Public and International Affairs.
- Grossman, G.M. & Helpman, E., 1989. "Quality Ladders And Product Cycles," Papers 39-89, Tel Aviv.
- Arora, Ashish, 1996. "Contracting for tacit knowledge: the provision of technical services in technology licensing contracts," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 233-256, August.
- Lai, Edwin L. -C., 1998. "International intellectual property rights protection and the rate of product innovation," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 55(1), pages 133-153, February.
- Glass, Amy Jocelyn & Saggi, Kamal, 2002. "Intellectual property rights and foreign direct investment," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(2), pages 387-410, March.
- Wilfred J. Ethier, 1986. "The Multinational Firm," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 101(4), pages 805-833.
- Yang, Guifang & Maskus, Keith E., 2001. "Intellectual property rights, licensing, and innovation in an endogenous product-cycle model," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 169-187, February.
- Caves, Richard E & Crookell, Harold & Killing, J Peter, 1983. "The Imperfect Market for Technology Licenses," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 45(3), pages 249-267, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Behrman, Jere R., 2009. "Analyzing the Distributional Impact of Reforms, Volume Two: A Practitioner's Guide to Pension, Health, Labor Market, Public Sector Downsizing, Taxation, Decentralization, and Macroeconomic Modeling. A," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(03), pages 396-397, July.
- World Bank, 2005. "Bolivia : Poverty Assessment, Establishing the Basis for More Pro-Poor Growth," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8412, The World Bank.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & Maliszewska, Maryla & Murard, Elie, 2014.
"The long-awaited rise of the middle class in Latin America is finally happening,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6912, The World Bank.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & Maliszewska, Maryla & Murard, Elie, 2017. "The Long-Awaited Rise of the Middle Class in Latin America Is Finally Happening," IZA Discussion Papers 10804, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- World Bank Group, 2015. "Rwanda Poverty Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 22970, The World Bank.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Javier Alejo & Francisco Haimovich & Sergio Olivieri & Leopoldo Tornarolli, 2010. "Poverty among older people in Latin America and the Caribbean," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(2), pages 176-207.
- Maurizio Bussolo & Rafael de Hoyos & Denis Medvedev, 2012.
"Distributional Effects of the Panama Canal Expansion,"
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION,
ECONOMIA JOURNAL OF THE LATIN AMERICAN AND CARIBBEAN ECONOMIC ASSOCIATION, vol. 0(Fall 2012), pages 79-129, August.
- Bussolo, Maurizio & De Hoyos, Rafael E. & Medvedev, Denis, 2011. "Distributional effects of the Panama Canal expansion," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5848, The World Bank.
- Felipe Barrera-Osorio & Marcela Meléndez, 2010. "Agricultural Subsidies, Trade Barriers and Poverty: Household Microsimulation for Colombia," Chapters,in: Global Exchange and Poverty, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Essama-Nssah, B., 2005. "The poverty and distributional impact of macroeconomic shocks and policies : a review of modeling approaches," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3682, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Health Promotion; Services&Transfers to Poor; Environmental Economics&Policies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Health Economics&Finance; Poverty Assessment; Achieving Shared Growth; Inequality; Governance Indicators; Environmental Economics&Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2004-09-12 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2003-06-04 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-LTV-2004-09-12 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2975. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .