The effects of a fee-waiver program on health care utilization among the poor : evidence from Armenia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2002.
"Consumption, health, gender and poverty,"
261, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
- Case, Anne & Deaton, Angus, 2003. "Consumption, health, gender, and poverty," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3020, The World Bank.
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2002. "Consumption, health, gender and poverty," Working Papers 197, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Lanjouw, Jean Olson & Lanjouw, Peter, 2001. "How to Compare Apples and Oranges: Poverty Measurement Based on Different Definitions of Consumption," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 47(1), pages 25-42, March.
- World Bank, 2002. "Armenia : Poverty Update," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15320, The World Bank.
- Strauss, John & Thomas, Duncan, 1996.
"Measurement and Mismeasurement of Social Indicators,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 86(2), pages 30-34, May.
- Strauss, J & Thomas, D, 1996. "Measurment and Mismeasurement of Social Indicators," Papers 96-15, RAND - Reprint Series.
- Dow, W & Gertly, P & Schoeni, R-F & Strauss, J & Thomas, D, 1997. "Health Care Prices, Health and Labor Outcomes : Experimental Evidence," Papers 97-01, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Systems Development&Reform; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Public Health Promotion; Early Child and Children's Health; Health Economics&Finance; Health Systems Development&Reform; Health Economics&Finance; Gender and Health; Regional Rural Development; Health Monitoring&Evaluation;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HEA-2004-09-12 (Health Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2004-09-12 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2952. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .