Consumption, health, gender, and poverty
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2002. "Consumption, health, gender and poverty," Working Papers 197, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Anne Case & Angus Deaton, 2002. "Consumption, health, gender and poverty," Working Papers 261, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Center for Health and Wellbeing..
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:kap:jrefec:v:56:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11146-017-9648-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppina Guagnano & Elisabetta Santarelli & Isabella Santini, 2016. "Can Social Capital Affect Subjective Poverty in Europe? An Empirical Analysis Based on a Generalized Ordered Logit Model," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 881-907, September.
- Patricia Justino, 2012. "Multidimensional welfare distributions: empirical application to household panel data from Vietnam," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(26), pages 3391-3405, September.
- Louise Grogan & Fraser Summerfield, 2014. "Government Transfers, Work and Occupational Identity: Evidence from the Russian Old-Age Pension," Working Paper series 22_14, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Lee, Yiu-fai Daniel, 2008. "Do families spend more on boys than on girls? Empirical evidence from rural China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 80-100, March.
- Armando Barrientos, 2016. "Inequality, Poverty, and Antipoverty Transfers," Working Papers id:11190, eSocialSciences.
- Samanta dos Reis Sacramento & Marcelo Cortes Neri & Luisa Carvalhas Coutinho de Melo, 2008. "Intra-Household Redistribution and Health Perceptions," Anais do XXXVI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 36th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 200807212043290, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Rana Ejaz Ali Khan & Karamat Ali, 2005. "Bargaining Over Sons' and Daughters' Schooling-Probit Analysis of Household Behavior," HEW 0505002, EconWPA.
- Geeta G. Kingdon, 2003.
"Where has all the bias gone? Detecting gender-bias in the household allocation of educational expenditure,"
CSAE Working Paper Series
2003-13, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Geeta Kingdon, 2004. "Where has all the bias gone? Detecting gender-bias in the household allocation of educational expenditure," Development and Comp Systems 0409037, EconWPA.
- Chaudhury, Nazmul & Hammer, Jeffrey & Murrugarra, Edmundo, 2003. "The effects of a fee-waiver program on health care utilization among the poor : evidence from Armenia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2952, The World Bank.
- Stephan Klasen & Rahul Lahoti, 2016. "How Serious is the Neglect of Intra-Household Inequality in Multi-dimensional Poverty Indices?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 200, Courant Research Centre PEG.
- Patricia Justino, 2005. "Empirical Applications of Multidimensional Inequality Analysis," PRUS Working Papers 23, Poverty Research Unit at Sussex, University of Sussex.
- Anne Case & Angela Fertig & Christina Paxson, 2003. "From Cradle to Grave? The Lasting Impact of Childhood Health and Circumstance," NBER Working Papers 9788, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
KeywordsHousing&Human Habitats; Public Health Promotion; Population&Development; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Health Monitoring&Evaluation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Population&Development; Housing&Human Habitats; Poverty Lines;
- E20 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- I14 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health and Inequality
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2004-08-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEV-2004-08-16 (Development)
- NEP-HEA-2003-06-04 (Health Economics)
- NEP-HEA-2004-09-12 (Health Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:3020. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .