Health Care Prices, Health and Labor Outcomes : Experimental Evidence
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:pubeco:v:154:y:2017:i:c:p:122-136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Li-Wei Chao & Helena Szrek & Nuno Sousa Pereira & Mark V. Pauly, 2009.
"Time preference and its relationship with age, health, and survival probability,"
Judgment and Decision Making,
Society for Judgment and Decision Making, vol. 4(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Li-Wei Chao & Helena Szrek & Nuno Sousa Pereira & Mark V. Pauly, 2007. "Time Preference and Its Relationship with Age, Health, and Survival Probability," CEF.UP Working Papers 0706, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- repec:eee:labchp:v:3:y:1999:i:pc:p:3309-3416 is not listed on IDEAS
- Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey & Sánchez-Paramo, Carolina, 2012.
"The impact of recall periods on reported morbidity and health seeking behavior,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 98(1), pages 76-88.
- Jishnu Das & Jeffrey Hammer & Carolina Sï¿½nchez-Paramo, 2011. "The Impact of Recall Periods on Reported Morbidity and Health Seeking Behavior," Working Papers 1320, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Das, Jishnu & Hammer, Jeffrey & Sanchez-Paramo, Carolina, 2011. "The impact of recall periods on reported morbidity and health seeking behavior," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5778, The World Bank.
- Bernal Lobato, N., 2014. "Essays in applied microeconomics," Other publications TiSEM 9b638b3d-2f83-452a-b2c8-c, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Edmundo Murrugarra & Martín Valdivia, 2000. "Morbilidad autoreportada y los retornos a la salud para los varones urbanos en el Perú: enfermedad vs. incapacidad," Documentos de Investigación dt31, Grupo de Análisis para el Desarrollo (GRADE).
- Achyuta Adhvaryu & Anant Nyshadham, 2011.
"Healthcare Choices, Information and Health Outcomes,"
994, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Adhvaryu, Achyuta & Nyshadham, Anant, 2011. "Healthcare Choices, Information and Health Outcomes," Working Papers 88, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 2002.
"Insuring Consumption Against Illness,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 51-70, March.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 1997. "Insuring Consumption Against Illness," NBER Working Papers 6035, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul Gertler & Jonathan Gruber, 1998. "Insuring Consumption Against Illness," JCPR Working Papers 41, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- World Bank, 2003. "Armenia : Poverty Assessment, Volume 2. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14429, The World Bank.
- Maria Prados, 2012. "A Life Cycle Approach to the Mechanism Connecting Health Inequality and Earnings Inequality," 2012 Meeting Papers 1145, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Das, Jishnu & Sanchez-Paramo, Carolina, 2003. "Short but not sweet - new evidence on short duration morbidities from India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2971, The World Bank.
- Abhijit Banerjee & Esther Duflo & Richard Hornbeck, 2014. "How Much do Existing Borrowers Value Microfinance? Evidence from an Experiment on Bundling Microcredit and Insurance," NBER Working Papers 20477, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grant Miller & Diana Pinto & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2013.
"Risk Protection, Service Use, and Health Outcomes under Colombia's Health Insurance Program for the Poor,"
American Economic Journal: Applied Economics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(4), pages 61-91, October.
- Grant Miller & Diana M. Pinto & Marcos Vera-Hernández, 2009. "Risk Protection, Service Use, and Health Outcomes Under Colombia's Health Insurance Program for the Poor," NBER Working Papers 15456, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernal, Noelia & Carpio, Miguel A. & Klein, Tobias J., 2017.
"The effects of access to health insurance: Evidence from a regression discontinuity design in Peru,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 122-136.
- Bernal, Noelia & Carpio, Miguel A. & Klein, Tobias J., 2014. "The Effects of Access to Health Insurance for Informally Employed Individuals in Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 8213, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johar, Meliyanni, 2009.
"The impact of the Indonesian health card program: A matching estimator approach,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 35-53, January.
- Meliyanni Johar, 2007. "The Impact of the Indonesian Health Card Program: A Matching Estimator Approach," Discussion Papers 2007-30, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- World Bank, 2003. "Armenia : Poverty Assessment, Volume 1. A Summary of Findings," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14544, The World Bank.
- Edmundo Murrugarra & Martin Valdivia, 1999. "The Returns to Health for Peruvian Urban Adults: Differentials Across Genders, the Life Cycle and the Wage Distribution," Research Department Publications 3050, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther & Hornbeck, Richard, 2014. "(Measured) Profit is Not Welfare: Evidence from an Experiment on Bundling Microcredit and Insurance," CEPR Discussion Papers 10146, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Frankenberg, E. & Thomas, D., 2000.
"Women's Health and Pregnancy Outcomes: Does Access to Services Make a Difference?,"
00-04, RAND - Labor and Population Program.
- Elizabeth Frankenberg & Duncan Thomas, 2000. "Women's Health and Pregnancy Outcomes: Does Access to Services Make a Difference?," Working Papers 00-04, RAND Corporation.
- World Bank, 2002. "Poverty Assessment : Poverty in Pakistan - Vulnerabilities, Social Caps, and Rural Dynamics," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15335, The World Bank.
- Chaudhury, Nazmul & Hammer, Jeffrey & Murrugarra, Edmundo, 2003. "The effects of a fee-waiver program on health care utilization among the poor : evidence from Armenia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2952, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsHEALTH ; WAGES ; LABOUR SUPPLY;
- I11 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Analysis of Health Care Markets
- J22 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Time Allocation and Labor Supply
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:randlp:97-01. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lpranus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .