The EU factor in the trade policies of Central European countries
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Anderson, Kym, 1995.
"Lobbying Incentives and the Pattern of Protection in Rich and Poor Countries,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 43(2), pages 401-423, January.
- Anderson, Kym, 1993. "Lobbying Incentives and the Pattern of Protection in Rich and Poor Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 789, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Zdenek Drabek, 1996. "The Stability of Trade Policy in the Countries in Transition and their Integration into the Multilateral Trading System," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(6), pages 721-745, November.
- Drabek, Zdenek & Brada, Josef C., 1998.
"Exchange Rate Regimes and the Stability of Trade Policy in Transition Economies,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 642-668, December.
- Drabek, Zdenek & Brada, Josef C., 1998. "Exchange rate regimes and the stability of trade policy in transition economies," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-98-07, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Michael Daly & Hiroaki Kuwahara, 1998. "The Impact of the Uruguay Round on Tariff and Non-Tariff Barriers to Trade in the 'Quad'," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 207-234, March.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine, 1999. "The integration of transition economies into the world trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2182, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onno Hoffmeister, 2006. "Die retionale Dimension sozialer Ungleichheit in der erweiterten EuropÃ¤ischen Union: Statistische, wirtschaftliche und politische Effekte der Osterweiterung auf die Einkommensverteilung in der EU," LIS Working papers 438, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Rachel A. Epstein & Wade Jacoby, 2014. "JCMS Special Issue 2014: Eastern Enlargement Ten Years On: Transcending the East-West Divide? Guest Editors: Rachel A. Epstein and Wade Jacoby," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej, 2001. "How accession to the European Union has affected external trade and foreign direct investment in Central European economies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2578, The World Bank.
- Bacchetta, Marc & Drabek, Zdenek, 2002. "Effects of WTO accession on policy-making in sovereign states: Preliminary lessons from the recent experience of transition countries," WTO Staff Working Papers DERD-2002-02, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
More about this item
KeywordsPayment Systems&Infrastructure; Trade Policy; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Rules of Origin; TF054105-DONOR FUNDED OPERATION ADMINISTRATION FEE INCOME AND EXPENSE ACCOUNT; Trade Policy; Environmental Economics&Policies; Trade and Regional Integration; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2239. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .