The Stability of Trade Policy in the Countries in Transition and their Integration into the Multilateral Trading System
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Drábek, Zdenek & Smith, Alasdair, 1995. "Trade Performance and Trade Policy in Central and Eastern Europe," CEPR Discussion Papers 1182, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tang, Man-Keung & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2009.
"The value of making commitments externally: Evidence from WTO accessions,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 78(2), pages 216-229, July.
- Man-Keung Tang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2008. "The Value of Making Commitments Externally: Evidence from WTO Accessions," NBER Working Papers 14582, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Man-Keung Tang & Shang-Jin Wei, 2009. "The Value of Making Commitments Externally: Evidence from WTO Accessions," Working Papers 152009, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Drabek, Zdenek & Laird, Sam, 1997. "The new liberalism: Trade policy developments in emerging markets," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-97-07, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine, 1999. "The integration of transition economies into the world trading system," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2182, The World Bank.
- Kaminski, Bartlomiej, 1999. "The EU factor in the trade policies of Central European countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2239, The World Bank.
- Drabek, Zdenek & Griffith-Jones, Stephany, 1998. "Managing capital flows in transition economies with a case-study of Central and Eastern Europe," WTO Staff Working Papers ERAD-98-04, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Michalopoulos, Constantine, 1998. "WTO accession for countries in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1934, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:19:y:1996:i:6:p:721-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.