Determinants of diarrheal disease in Jakarta
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crane, Randall, 1994. "Water markets, market reform and the urban poor: Results from Jakarta, Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 71-83, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Deolalikar, Anil, 2000. "Socioeconomic Determinants of Disease Transmission in Cambodia," Discussion Papers dp-00-32, Resources For the Future.
- Jessoe, Katrina, 2013. "Improved source, improved quality? Demand for drinking water quality in rural India," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 460-475.
- Jyotsna Jalan & E. Somanathan & Saraswata Choudhuri, "undated".
"Awareness and the Demand for Environmental Quality: Drinking Water in Urban India,"
32, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Jyotsna Jalan & E.Somanathan & Saraswata Chaudhuri, 2003. "Awareness and the demand for environmental quality: Drinking water in urban India," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 03-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Perali, Federico & Polinori, Paolo & Salvioni, Cristina & Veronesi, Marcella, 2005. "A Bivariate Approach to the Determination of Effective Pollution by Farm-households," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 239273, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & F. Halsey Rogers & Lyn Squire, 2001. "World Bank Economists' Forum : Volume 1," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13871.
- Bernard, Sophie & Hotte, Louis & Winer, Stanley L., 2014. "Democracy, inequality and the environment when citizens can mitigate health consequences of pollution privately or act collectively," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 142-156.
- Richardson, Leslie A. & Champ, Patricia A. & Loomis, John B., 2012. "The hidden cost of wildfires: Economic valuation of health effects of wildfire smoke exposure in Southern California," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 14-35.
- M. Jahangir Alam, "undated".
"Prevalence and Costs of Childhood Diarrhoea in the Slums of Dhaka,"
46, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- M. Jahangir Alam, 2010. "Prevalence and Costs of Childhood Diarrhoea in the Slums of Dhaka," Working Papers id:2432, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsWater Conservation; Water and Industry; Health Economics&Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Sanitation and Sewerage; Town Water Supply and Sanitation; Water and Industry; Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions; Water Conservation; Health Economics&Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.