Determinants of diarrheal disease in Jakarta
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Crane, Randall, 1994. "Water markets, market reform and the urban poor: Results from Jakarta, Indonesia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 71-83, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laxminarayan, Ramanan & Deolalikar, Anil, 2000. "Socioeconomic Determinants of Disease Transmission in Cambodia," Discussion Papers dp-00-32, Resources For the Future.
- Jessoe, Katrina, 2013. "Improved source, improved quality? Demand for drinking water quality in rural India," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 460-475.
- Jyotsna Jalan & E. Somanathan & Saraswata Choudhuri, "undated".
"Awareness and the Demand for Environmental Quality: Drinking Water in Urban India,"
32, The South Asian Network for Development and Environmental Economics.
- Jyotsna Jalan & E.Somanathan & Saraswata Chaudhuri, 2003. "Awareness and the demand for environmental quality: Drinking water in urban India," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 03-05, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Perali, Federico & Polinori, Paolo & Salvioni, Cristina & Veronesi, Marcella, 2005. "A Bivariate Approach to the Determination of Effective Pollution by Farm-households," 89th Seminar, February 2-5, 2005, Parma, Italy 239273, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Shantayanan Devarajan & F. Halsey Rogers & Lyn Squire, 2001. "World Bank Economists' Forum : Volume 1," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13871, April.
- Bernard, Sophie & Hotte, Louis & Winer, Stanley L., 2014. "Democracy, inequality and the environment when citizens can mitigate health consequences of pollution privately or act collectively," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 142-156.
- Richardson, Leslie A. & Champ, Patricia A. & Loomis, John B., 2012. "The hidden cost of wildfires: Economic valuation of health effects of wildfire smoke exposure in Southern California," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 14-35.
- M. Jahangir Alam, 2010. "Prevalence and Costs of Childhood Diarrhoea in the Slums of Dhaka," Working Papers id:2432, eSocialSciences.
More about this item
KeywordsWater Conservation; Water and Industry; Health Economics&Finance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Sanitation and Sewerage; Town Water Supply and Sanitation; Water and Industry; Water Supply and Sanitation Governance and Institutions; Water Conservation; Health Economics&Finance;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1568. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .