Revenue uncertainty and the choice of tax instrument during the transition in Eastern Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zou, Heng-fu, 1994. "On the dynamics of privatization," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 221-233.
- Denizer, Cevdet & Gelb, Alan, 1992. "Mongolia - Privatization and system transformation in an isolated economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1063, The World Bank.
- Dani Rodrik, 1992.
"Making Sense of the Soviet Trade Shock in Eastern Europe: A Framework and Some Estimates,"
NBER Working Papers
4112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1992. "Making Sense of the Soviet Trade Shock in Eastern Europe: A Framework and Some Estimates," CEPR Discussion Papers 705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Torgler, Benno, 2011. "Tax morale, eastern Europe and European enlargement," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5911, The World Bank.
- Torgler, Benno, 2011. "Tax morale and compliance : review of evidence and case studies for Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5922, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Economics&Finance; Banks&Banking Reform; Municipal Financial Management; Environmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1330. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .