Output decline in Hungary and Poland in 1990-91 : structural change and aggregate shocks
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Commander, Simon*Coricelli, Fabrizio*Staehr, Kar, 1991. "Wages and employment in the transition to a market economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 736, The World Bank.
- Bijan B. Aghevli & Eduardo Borensztein & Tessa Van der Willigen, 1992. "Stabilization and Structural Reform in the Czech and Slovak Federal Republic; First Stage," IMF Occasional Papers 92, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Bruno, 1992. "Stabilization and Reform in Eastern Europe: A Preliminary Evaluation," IMF Staff Papers, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(4), pages 741-777, December.
- David Lipton & Jeffrey D. Sachs, 1990. "Creating a Market Economy in Eastern Europe: The Case of Poland," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 21(1), pages 75-148.
- Frydman, R. & Wellisz, S. & Kolodko, G.W., 1991. "Stabilization in Poland: A Progress Report," Papers 4, United Nations World Employment Programme-.
- Dani Rodrik, 1992.
"Making Sense of the Soviet Trade Shock in Eastern Europe: A Framework and Some Estimates,"
NBER Working Papers
4112, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1992. "Making Sense of the Soviet Trade Shock in Eastern Europe: A Framework and Some Estimates," CEPR Discussion Papers 705, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Recanatini, Francesca & Ryterman, Randi, 2001. "Disorganization or self-organization : the emergence of business associations in a transition economy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2539, The World Bank.
- Milan Nikolic & Jacek Rostowski, 1995. "Exit in the Framework of Macro-economic Shocks and Policy Responses during Transition: a Cross-country Comparison," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0056, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- repec:taf:ceasxx:v:46:y:1994:i:1:p:89-106 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Fiscal&Monetary Policy; Banks&Banking Reform; Access to Markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1036. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.