Mongolia - Privatization and system transformation in an isolated economy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin L. Weitzman, 1974. "Prices vs. Quantities," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 477-491.
- Padej Sukachevin & John E Leimone & F. Rozwadowski & Elizabeth Milne, 1991. "The Mongolian People's Republic; Toward a Market Economy," IMF Occasional Papers 79, International Monetary Fund.
- Shatalov, Sergei, 1991. "Privatization in the Soviet Union : the beginnings of a transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 805, The World Bank.
- Kornai, Janos, 1992. "The Socialist System: The Political Economy of Communism," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198287766.
- Bolton, Patrick & Farrell, Joseph, 1990. "Decentralization, Duplication, and Delay," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 98(4), pages 803-826, August.
- Jean Tirole, 1991. "Privatization in Eastern Europe: Incentives and the Economics of Transition," NBER Chapters,in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1991, Volume 6, pages 221-268 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yohe, Gary Wynn, 1977. "Comparisons of price and quantity controls: A survey," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 213-233, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Go, Delfin S., 1994. "Revenue uncertainty and the choice of tax instrument during the transition in Eastern Europe," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1330, The World Bank.
- Masaru Honma, 2015. "Banking Sector Transition in Mongolia Since 1990," The Northeast Asian Economic Review, ERINA - Economic Research Institute for Northeast Asia, vol. 3(2), pages 29-42, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Municipal Financial Management; Access to Markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1063. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .