The impact of two tier producer and consumer food pricing in India
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Schiff, Maurice, 1994. "The Impact of Two-Tier Producer and Consumer Food Pricing in India," World Bank Economic Review, World Bank Group, vol. 8(1), pages 103-125, January.
References listed on IDEAS
- Yujiro Hayami & Keijiro Otsuka & K. Subbarao, 1982. "Efficiency and Equity in the Producer Levy of India," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 64(4), pages 655-663.
- Mellor, John W., 1968. "The Functions of Agricultural Prices in Economic Development," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 23(1).
- Dantwala, M.L., 1967. "Incentives and Disincentives in Indian Agriculture," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(2).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Simrit Kaur, 2014. "Food entitlements, subsidies and right to food: a South Asian perspective," Chapters,in: Handbook on Food, chapter 19, pages 482-514 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsMarkets and Market Access; Economic Theory&Research; Environmental Economics&Policies; Consumption; Access to Markets;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1236. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .