Financial reform lessons and strategies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gelb, Alan H., 1989. "Financial policies, growth, and efficiency," Policy Research Working Paper Series 202, The World Bank.
- Caprio, Gerard Jr. & Levine, Ross, 1992. "Reforming finance in transitional socialist economies : avoiding the path from shell money to shell games," Policy Research Working Paper Series 898, The World Bank.
- Masahiko Aoki, 2013. "Toward an Economic Model of the Japanese Firm," Chapters,in: Comparative Institutional Analysis, chapter 18, pages 315-341 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Caprio, Gerard, 1992. "Policy uncertainty, information asymmetries, and financial intermediation," Policy Research Working Paper Series 853, The World Bank.
- Caprio, Gerard, Jr & Levine, Ross, 1994. "Reforming Finance in Transitional Socialist Economies," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, January.
- Stiglitz, Joseph E & Weiss, Andrew, 1981. "Credit Rationing in Markets with Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(3), pages 393-410, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Isard, Peter & Mathieson, Donald J. & Rojas-Suarez, Liliana, 1996.
"A framework for the analysis of financial reforms and the cost of official safety nets,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 50(1), pages 25-79, June.
- Peter Isard & Liliana Rojas-Suárez & Donald J Mathieson, 1992. "A Framework for the Analysis of Financial Reforms and the Cost of official Safety Nets," IMF Working Papers 92/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Deabes, Tosson, 2005. "The middle way between flexible and fixed exchange rates," MPRA Paper 1992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Visser, Hans & Herpt, Ingmar van, 1994. "Financial liberalization and financial fragility : the experiences of Chile and Indonesia compared," Serie Research Memoranda 0056, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Economic Theory&Research; Financial Crisis Management&Restructuring; Banks&Banking Reform; Financial Intermediation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .