Reforming Finance in Transitional Socialist Economies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Luis Servén, 2010. "Are All the Sacred Cows Dead? Implications of the Financial Crisis for Macro- and Financial Policies," World Bank Research Observer, World Bank Group, vol. 25(1), pages 91-124, February.
- Asli Demirgüç-Kunt & Ross Levine, 2008.
"Finance, Financial Sector Policies, and Long-Run Growth,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 28021.
- Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Levine, Ross, 2008. "Finance, financial sector policies, and long-run growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4469, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meyendorff, Anna & Snyder, Edward A., 1997.
"Transactional Structures of Bank Privatizations in Central Europe and Russia,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 5-30, August.
- Anna Meyendorff & Edward A. Snyder, 1997. "Transactional Structures of Bank Privatization in Central Europe and Russia," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- George Stubos & Ioannis Tsikripis, 2005. "Regional Integration Challenges in South East Europe: Banking Sector Trends," Working Papers 24, Bank of Greece.
- Naughton, Barry, 1998. "China's Financial Reform: Achievements and Challenges," UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, Working Paper Series qt8wp7s1w8, UCAIS Berkeley Roundtable on the International Economy, UC Berkeley.
- Caprio, Gerard Jr., 1996. "Bank regulation : the case of the missing model," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1574, The World Bank.
- Gerard Caprio, Jr., 1995. "The role of financial intermediaries in transitional economies," Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 257-302, June.
- Pleskovic, Boris, 1994. "Financial policies in socialist countries in transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1242, The World Bank.
- Csaba, László, 1995.
"A nemzetközi pénzügyi szervezetek és a keleteurópai rendszerátalakító politika
[International financial organizations and the East European policies aimed at systemic transformation]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(2), pages 117-138.
- Snyder, Edward A. & Kormendi, Roger C., 1997. "Privatization and Performance of the Czech Republic's Komercni Banka," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 97-128, August.
- Caprio Jr, Gerard & Atiyas, Izak & Hanson, James, 1993. "Financial reform lessons and strategies," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1107, The World Bank.
- Carla Berke & Harald Trabold, 1995. ""Low-cost" oder "High-tech"?: Strategische Außenwirtschaftsoptionen für die mittel- und osteuropäischen Länder," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 124, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Caprio, Gerard Jr. & Summers, Lawrence H., 1993. "Finance and its reform : beyond laissez-faire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1171, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:wbrobs:v:9:y:1994:i:1:p:1-24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.