The Arab Republic of Egypt : For Better or For Worse, Air Pollution in Greater Cairo
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Apr 2013|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Viscusi, W Kip & Aldy, Joseph E, 2003.
"The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 5-76, August.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Aldy, 2003. "The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World," NBER Working Papers 9487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- World Bank, 2002. "Arab Republic of Egypt : Cost Assessment of Environmental Degradation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15323, The World Bank.
- Dominique M. Guillaume & Roman Zytek & Mohammad Reza Farzin, 2011. "Iran; The Chronicles of the Subsidy Reform," IMF Working Papers 11/167, International Monetary Fund.
- Lelia Croitoru & Maria Sarraf, 2010. "The Cost of Environmental Degradation : Case Studies from the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2499.
- World Bank, 2009. "The Philippines : Country Environmental Analysis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3178, The World Bank.
- repec:reg:rpubli:282 is not listed on IDEAS Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.