The Arab Republic of Egypt : For Better or For Worse, Air Pollution in Greater Cairo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominique M. Guillaume & Roman Zytek & Mohammad Reza Farzin, 2011. "Iran; The Chronicles of the Subsidy Reform," IMF Working Papers 11/167, International Monetary Fund.
- Viscusi, W Kip & Aldy, Joseph E, 2003.
"The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 5-76, August.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Joseph E. Aldy, 2003. "The Value of a Statistical Life: A Critical Review of Market Estimates throughout the World," NBER Working Papers 9487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lelia Croitoru & Maria Sarraf, 2010. "The Cost of Environmental Degradation : Case Studies from the Middle East and North Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2499.
- World Bank, 2009. "The Philippines : Country Environmental Analysis," World Bank Other Operational Studies 3178, The World Bank.
- repec:reg:rpubli:282 is not listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2002. "Arab Republic of Egypt : Cost Assessment of Environmental Degradation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15323, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Commander, Simon & Nikoloski, Zlatko & Vagliasindi, Maria, 2015. "Estimating the Size of External Effects of Energy Subsidies," IZA Discussion Papers 8865, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Commander,Simon John & Nikoloski,Zlatko Slobodan & Vagliasindi,Maria, 2015. "Estimating the size of external effects of energy subsidies in transport and agriculture," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7227, The World Bank.
- Shantayanan Devarajan, "undated".
"Middle East and North Africa Economic Monitor, October 2014 : Corrosive Subsidies
[Bulletin trimestriel d'information économique de la région MENA : Subventions corrosives]," World Bank Other Operational Studies 20503, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsAir Quality and Clean Air Environment - Climate Change Mitigation and Green House Gases Transport Economics Policy and Planning Environmental Economics and Policies Energy - Energy Production and Transportation Transport;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2013-10-18 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENE-2013-10-18 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-10-18 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-RES-2013-10-18 (Resource Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2013-10-18 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16086. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .