Philippines Conditional Cash Transfer Program : Impact Evaluation 2012
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2010. "Haiti Coffee Supply Chain Risk Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 27600, The World Bank.
- Olivier Mahul & Charles J. Stutley, 2010. "Government Support to Agricultural Insurance : Challenges and Options for Developing Countries," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2432.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stella Luz A. Quimbo & Joseph J. Capuno & Aleli D. Kraft & Rhea Molato & Carlos Tan, Jr., 2015. "Where does the money go? Assessing the expenditure and income effects of the Philippines' Conditional Cash Transfer Program," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201502, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Kusuma, Dian & Cohen, Jessica & McConnell, Margaret & Berman, Peter, 2016. "Can cash transfers improve determinants of maternal mortality? Evidence from the household and community programs in Indonesia," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, pages 10-20.
- Crost, Benjamin & Felter, Joseph H. & Johnston, Patrick B., 2016. "Conditional cash transfers, civil conflict and insurgent influence: Experimental evidence from the Philippines," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 171-182.
- Crost, Benjamin & Felter, Joseph H. & Johnston, Patrick B., 2016.
"Conditional cash transfers, civil conflict and insurgent influence: Experimental evidence from the Philippines,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 171-182.
- Benjamin Crost & Joseph H. Felter & Patrick B. Johnston, 2014. "Conditional Cash Transfers, Civil Conflict and Insurgent Influence: Experimental Evidence from the Philippines," HiCN Working Papers 174, Households in Conflict Network.
- Melba V. Tutor, 2014. "The impact of the PhilippinesÕ conditional cash transfer program on consumption," Philippine Review of Economics, University of the Philippines School of Economics and Philippine Economic Society, vol. 51(1), pages 117-161, June.
More about this item
KeywordsHealth Monitoring and Evaluation Health Systems Development and Reform Housing and Human Habitats Poverty Reduction - Rural Poverty Reduction Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Regional Economic Development Communities and Human Settlements Health Nutrition and Population;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:13244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .