Rules, roles, and controls : governance in social protection with an application to social assistance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sam Hickey, 2007. "Conceptualising the Politics of Social Protection in Africa," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series 0407, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
- Fiszbein, Ariel & Ringold, Dena & Rogers, F. Halsey, 2011. "Making services work : indicators, assessments, and benchmarking of the quality and governance of public service delivery in the human development sectors," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5690, The World Bank.
- Sebastián Nieto-Parra & Javier Santiso, 2010.
"Revisiting Political Budget Cycles in Latin America,"
Chapters in SUERF Studies,
SUERF - The European Money and Finance Forum.
- Sebastián Nieto Parra & Javier Santiso, 2009. "Revisiting Political Budget Cycles in Latin America," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 281, OECD Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsNational Governance; Safety Nets and Transfers; Governance Indicators; Emerging Markets; Public Sector Corruption&Anticorruption Measures;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-04-03 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:67612. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.