Understanding Stakeholder Values Using Cluster Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Milligan & Martha Cooper, 1985. "An examination of procedures for determining the number of clusters in a data set," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 50(2), pages 159-179, June.
- Beckley, Thomas M. & Korber, Dianne, 1995. "Sociology's Potential to Improve Forest Management and Inform Forest Policy," Staff Paper Series 24082, University of Alberta, Department of Resource Economics and Environmental Sociology.
More about this item
Keywordscluster analysis; Ward’s hierarchy method; K-Means; public land management; stakeholders; ecocentric; anthropocentric;
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- Q2 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Renewable Resources and Conservation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-09-16 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wai:econwp:07/16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brian Silverstone). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dewaknz.html .