Gender, unemployment duration and social security : some evidence for the UK
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1994|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.feweb.vu.nl|
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blundell, Richard & Duncan, Alan & Meghir, Costas, 1992. "Taxation in Empirical Labour Supply Models: Lone Mothers in the UK," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(411), pages 265-78, March.
- Wadsworth, J., 1989.
"Unemployment Benefits And Search Effort In The Uk Labour Market,"
333, London School of Economics - Centre for Labour Economics.
- Wadsworth, Jonathan, 1991. "Unemployment Benefits and Search Effort in the UK Labour Market," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(229), pages 17-34, February.
- Jenkins, Stephen P, 1992. "Lone Mothers' Employment and Full-Time Work Probabilities," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 102(411), pages 310-20, March.
- Katz, Lawrence F. & Meyer, Bruce D., 1990.
"The impact of the potential duration of unemployment benefits on the duration of unemployment,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 45-72, February.
- Lawrence F. Katz & Bruce D. Meyer, 1988. "The Impact of the Potential Duration of Unemployment Benefits on the Duration of Unemployment," NBER Working Papers 2741, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Narendranathan, Wiji & Nickell, Stephen, 1985. "Modelling the process of job search," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 29-49, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vua:wpaper:1994-46. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (R. Dam)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.