Constructing value for culture: The evolution of local cultural industriesÕ policies and governance in North-East Italy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andrew Coulson & Caterina Ferrario, 2007. "'Institutional Thickness': Local Governance and Economic Development in Birmingham, England," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(3), pages 591-615, September.
- Lauren Andres & Caroline Chapain, 2013. "The Integration of Cultural and Creative Industries into Local and Regional Development Strategies in Birmingham and Marseille: Towards an Inclusive and Collaborative Governance?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 161-182, February.
- Alexander Cole, 2008. "Distant Neighbours: The New Geography of Animated Film Production in Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(6), pages 891-904.
- Caroline Chapain & Nick Clifton & Roberta Comunian, 2013. "Understanding Creative Regions: Bridging the Gap between Global Discourses and Regional and National Contexts," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 47(2), pages 131-134, February.
More about this item
Keywordscultural industries; cultural policy formation; film and audiovisual industry; governance;
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- R38 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Real Estate Markets, Spatial Production Analysis, and Firm Location - - - Government Policy
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-30 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-2014-03-30 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-CUL-2014-03-30 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2014-03-30 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-URE-2014-03-30 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpdman:73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mdvenit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.