Distant Neighbours: The New Geography of Animated Film Production in Europe
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wagner, Alfred, 1891. "Marshall's Principles of Economics," History of Economic Thought Articles, McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought, vol. 5, pages 319-338.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lorenzo Mizzau, 2014. "Constructing value for culture: The evolution of local cultural industriesÕ policies and governance in North-East Italy," Working Papers 02, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Sylvain Amisse & Paul Muller & Caroline Hussler & Patrick RondÃ©, 2011. "Do birds of a feather flock together? Proximities and inter-clusters network," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1896, European Regional Science Association.
- Rosenfeld, Martin T. W. & Hornych, Christoph, 2008. "Is There a Way for Old Industrial Districts to Become Attractive for Cultural Industry? The Case of Media Businesses in Halle (Saale), Germany," IWH Discussion Papers 15/2008, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- Leona Achtenhagen & Robert G. Picard, 2011. "Media Clusters: Development Paths and Core Issues," Chapters,in: Media Clusters, chapter 3 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsAnimation; Cultural production; Project ecologies; Socio-spatial networks;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:regstd:v:42:y:2008:i:6:p:891-904. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CRES20 .