|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Dipartimento di Management Venezia, Italy
Università Ca' Foscari Venezia
: +39 0412348721
San Giobbe, Cannaregio 873, 30121 Venezia
RePEc:edi:mdvenit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Lorenzo Mizzau, 2014. "Constructing value for culture: The evolution of local cultural industriesÕ policies and governance in North-East Italy," Working Papers 02, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Lorenzo Mizzau & Fabrizio Montanari, 2008. "Cultural districts and the challenge of authenticity: the case of Piedmont, Italy -super-†," Journal of Economic Geography, Oxford University Press, vol. 8(5), pages 651-673, September.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Lorenzo Mizzau & Fabrizio Montanari, 2008.
"Cultural districts and the challenge of authenticity: the case of Piedmont, Italy -super-†,"
Journal of Economic Geography,
Oxford University Press, vol. 8(5), pages 651-673, September.
- Scott, Allen J., 2010. "Cultural economy and the creative field of the city," MPRA Paper 32108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Martin Carree & Enrico Santarelli, 2009.
"Creative Industries, New Business Formation and Regional Economic Growth,"
Jena Economic Research Papers
2009-020, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Roberta Piergiovanni & Martin Carree & Enrico Santarelli, 2012. "Creative industries, new business formation, and regional economic growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 39(3), pages 539-560, October.
- Sasaki, Innan & Yoshikawa, Katsuhiko, 2014. "Going beyond national cultures – Dynamic interaction between intra-national, regional, and organizational realities," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 455-464.
- Pier Luigi Sacco & Guidi Ferilli & Blessi Giorgio Tavano, 2012. "Sviluppo locale a base culturale: quando funziona e perché? Alla ricerca di un framework di riferimento," PRISMA Economia - Società - Lavoro, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2012(1), pages 9-27.
- Santagata Walter & Bertacchini Enrico, 2011. "Creative Atmosphere: Cultural Industries and Local Development," EBLA Working Papers 201104, University of Turin.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lorenzo Mizzau should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.