Report NEP-CDM-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Amedeo Piolatto & Florian Schuett, 2014. "Media competition and electoral politics," Working Papers 2014/14, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Thomas Jensen & Andreas Madum, 2014. "Partisan Optimism and Political Bargaining," Discussion Papers 14-05, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gani Aldashev & Marco A. Marini & Thierry Verdier, 2014. "Brothers in alms ? Coordination between nonprofits on markets for donations," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-02, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- Miller Moya, Luis Miguel & Vanberg, Christoph, 2014. "Group size and decision rules in legislative bargaining," DFAEII Working Papers DFAE-II;2014-01, University of the Basque Country - Department of Foundations of Economic Analysis II.
- Arvate, Paulo Roberto & Firpo, Sergio Pinheiro & Pieri, Renan Gomes de, 2014. "Gender stereotypes in politics: what changes when a woman becomes the local political leader?," Textos para discussão 354, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Akarca, Ali T. & Tansel, Aysit, 2014. "Impact of Internal Migration on Political Participation in Turkey," IZA Discussion Papers 8036, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Baptiste Françon, 2013. "Who turned their back on the SPD? Electoral disaffection with the German Social Democratic Party and the Hartz reforms," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 14019, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Zadorozhna Olha & Zaderey Natalia, 2013. "Impact of Political Regime Shift on Stock Returns of Oligarch Firms," EERC Working Paper Series 13/06e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Laurent Bouton & Paola Conconi & Francisco Pino & Maurizio Zanardi, 2013. "Guns and Votes," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-39, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Neil Buckley & Katherine Cuff & Jeremiah Hurley & Stuart Mestelman & Stephanie Thomas & David Cameron, 2014. "Should I Stay or Should I Go? Public Provision of a Private Good with an Exit Option," Department of Economics Working Papers 2014-01, McMaster University.
- Katharina Eckartz & Christiane Ehses-Friedrich, 2014. "Strategic Communication: An Experimental Investigation," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-007, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jon X. Eguia & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Rebecca Morton & Antonio Nicolò, 2014. "Equilibrium Selection in Sequential Games with Imperfect Information," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_04, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Elena Del Rey & María Racionero, 2014. "Choosing the type of income-contingent loan: risk-sharing versus risk-pooling," Working Papers 2014/7, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- David Yermack & Yuanzhi Li, 2014. "Evasive Shareholder Meetings," NBER Working Papers 19991, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lorenzo Mizzau, 2014. "Constructing value for culture: The evolution of local cultural industriesÕ policies and governance in North-East Italy," Working Papers 02, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Widad Guechtouli, 2014. "Learning in a community of practice: Complete vs. incomplete information," Working Papers 2014-176, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sebastian Galiani & Iván Torre & Gustavo Torrens, 2014. "Fiscal Federalism and Legislative Malapportionment: Causal Evidence from Independent but Related Natural Experiments," NBER Working Papers 19995, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marilena Simiti, 2014. "Rage and Protest: The case of the Greek Indignant movement," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 82, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.