Allocating Air Traffic Flow Management Slots
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Peter Borm & Herbert Hamers & Ruud Hendrickx, 2001.
"Operations research games: A survey,"
TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research,
Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 9(2), pages 139-199, December.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations research games : A survey," Other publications TiSEM 755a430b-592f-400b-ba18-9, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Borm, P.E.M. & Hamers, H.J.M. & Hendrickx, R.L.P., 2001. "Operations Research Games : A Survey," Discussion Paper 2001-45, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jovanović, Radosav & Tošić, Vojin & Čangalović, Mirjana & Stanojević, Milan, 2014. "Anticipatory modulation of air navigation charges to balance the use of airspace network capacities," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 84-99.
- Pellegrini, Paola & Rodriguez, Joaquin, 2013. "Single European Sky and Single European Railway Area: A system level analysis of air and rail transportation," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 64-86.
More about this item
KeywordsAir Transportation; Market Mechanism Design; Air Traffic Flow Management slots; Collaborative Decision Making; SESAR.;
- L93 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Air Transportation
- C61 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Optimization Techniques; Programming Models; Dynamic Analysis
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- L98 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-URE-2009-11-27 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpaper:191. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dmvenit.html .