Delegation Versus Centralization: The Role of Externalities
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Currarini, Sergio & Feri, Francesco, 2006. "Delegation versus centralization: The role of externalities," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 112-119, June.
References listed on IDEAS
- Genicot, Garance & Ray, Debraj, 2006.
"Contracts and externalities: How things fall apart,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 131(1), pages 71-100, November.
- Garance Genicot and Debraj Ray, 2003. "Contracts and Externalities: How Things Fall Apart," Working Papers gueconwpa~03-03-30, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Garance Genicot & Debraj Ray, 2003. "Contracts and Externalities: How Things Fall Apart," Levine's Working Paper Archive 506439000000000235, David K. Levine.
- Dilip Mookherjee & Masatoshi Tsumagari, 2004. "The Organization of Supplier Networks: Effects of Delegation and Intermediation," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 72(4), pages 1179-1219, July.
- Ilya Segal, 1999. "Contracting with Externalities," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 114(2), pages 337-388.
More about this item
KeywordsContracts; Externalities; Centralization; Delegation.;
- D02 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Institutions: Design, Formation, Operations, and Impact
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- C71 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Cooperative Games
- C72 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory - - - Noncooperative Games
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2006_15. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.