What is not so cool about US COOL regulations? A critical analysis of the Appellate Body's ruling on US-COOL
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Mavroidis, Petros C. & Saggi, Kamal, 2014. "What is not so Cool about US–COOL Regulations? A critical analysis of the Appellate Body's ruling on US–COOL," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(02), pages 299-320, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- Irwin, Douglas A, 1998. "Change in U.S. Tariffs: The Role of Import Prices and Commercial Policies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 88(4), pages 1015-1026, September.
- Horn, Henrik & Johannesson, Louise & Mavroidis, Petros C., 2011. "The WTO Dispute Settlement System 1995-2010: Some Descriptive Statistics," Working Paper Series 891, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Mavroidis, Petros C., 2013. "Driftin’ too far from shore – Why the test for compliance with the TBT Agreement developed by the WTO Appellate Body is wrong, and what should the AB have done instead," World Trade Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 12(03), pages 509-531, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-05 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-13-00016. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (John P. Conley). General contact details of provider: http://www.vanderbilt.edu/econ/wparchive/index.html .