Endogenous Effort and Intersectoral Labour Transfers Under Industrialization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kim Jong-Il & Lau Lawrence J., 1994. "The Sources of Economic Growth of the East Asian Newly Industrialized Countries," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 8(3), pages 235-271, September.
- Putterman, Louis, 1980. "Voluntary collectivization: A model of producers' institutional choice," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 125-157, June.
- McCombie, John S L, 1980. "On the Quantitative Importance of Kaldor's Laws," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(2), pages 102-112, November.
- Bonin, John P., 1977. "Work incentives and uncertainty on a collective farm," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Ireland, Norman J. & Law, Peter J., 1980. "Incentives and efficiency in the kosygin reforms," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(1), pages 33-39, March.
- McMillan, John & Whalley, John & Zhu, Lijing, 1989. "The Impact of China's Economic Reforms on Agricultural Productivity Growth," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 97(4), pages 781-807, August.
- Michael E. Bradley, 1971. "Incentives and Labour Supply on Soviet Collective Farms," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 4(3), pages 342-352, August.
- Chinn, Dennis L., 1979. "Team cohesion and collective-labor supply in Chinese agriculture," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 375-394, December.
- Bengt Holmstrom, 1982. "Moral Hazard in Teams," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 13(2), pages 324-340, Autumn.
- Rodrik, Dani, 1997. "The 'paradoxes' of the successful state," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 41(3-5), pages 411-442, April.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-11-08 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:9908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.