Cooperative labor allocation under uncertainty
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Just, Richard E & Zilberman, David, 1983. "Stochastic Structure, Farm Size and Technology Adoption in Developing Agriculture," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 35(2), pages 307-328, July.
- Putterman, Louis, 1980. "Voluntary collectivization: A model of producers' institutional choice," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 4(2), pages 125-157, June.
- Just, Richard E. & Pope, Rulon D., 1978. "Stochastic specification of production functions and economic implications," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 67-86, February.
- Bonin, John P., 1977. "Work incentives and uncertainty on a collective farm," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(1), pages 77-97, March.
- Chinn, Dennis L., 1979. "Team cohesion and collective-labor supply in Chinese agriculture," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 375-394, December.
- Chinn, Dennis L., 1980. "Diligence and laziness in chinese agricultural production teams," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 331-344, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jcecon:v:13:y:1989:i:4:p:539-552. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622864 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.