Maximum Likelihood Estimation in Empirical Models of Auctions
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bernard Caillaud & Jacques Robert, 2003. "Implementing the Optimal Auction," CIRANO Working Papers 2003s-31, CIRANO.
- Erwann SbaÏ & Olivier Armantier, 2006.
"Estimation and comparison of treasury auction formats when bidders are asymmetric,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(6), pages 745-779.
- Olivier Armantier & Erwann Sbai, 2003. "Estimation and Comparison of Treasury Auction Formats when Bidders are Asymmetric," Department of Economics Working Papers 03-02, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Vukina, Tomislav & Zheng, Xiaoyong & Marra, Michele & Levy, Armando, 2008.
"Do farmers value the environment? Evidence from a conservation reserve program auction,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1323-1332, November.
- Vukina, Tomislav & Levy, Armando & Marra, Michele C., 2006. "Do Farmers Value The Environment? Evidence from the Conservation Reserve Program Auctions," 2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia 25233, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Wendelin Schnedler, 2005. "Likelihood Estimation for Censored Random Vectors," Econometric Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(2), pages 195-217.
- Moraga-González, José Luis & Wildenbeest, Matthijs R., 2008. "Maximum likelihood estimation of search costs," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 52(5), pages 820-848, July.
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2004.
"Consumer Search and Oligopolistic Pricing: An Empirical Investigation,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
04-071/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Maarten C. W. Janssen & José Luis Moraga-González & Matthijs R. Wildenbeest, 2004. "Consumer Search and Oligopolistic Pricing: An Empirical Investigation," CESifo Working Paper Series 1292, CESifo Group Munich.
- Loertscher, Simon & Niedermayer, Andras, 2012.
"Assessing the Performance of Simple Contracts Empirically: The Case of Percentage Fees,"
Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems
435, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Simon Loertscher & Andras Niedermayer, 2012. "Assessing the Performance of Simple Contracts Empirically:The Case of Percentage Fees," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1163, The University of Melbourne.
- Leonardo Rezende, 2008. "Econometrics of auctions by least squares," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(7), pages 925-948.
- Patrick Bajari & Stephanie Houghton & Steve Tadelis, 2006. "Bidding for Incomplete Contracts: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 12051, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van den Berg, Gerard J & van der Klaauw, Bas, 2007.
"If Winning Isn't Everything, Why Do They Keep Score? A Structural Empirical Analysis of Dutch Flower Auctions,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6323, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gerard J. van den Berg & Bas van der Klaauw, 2007. "If Winning isn't Everything, why do they keep Score? A Structural Empirical Analysis of Dutch Flower Auctions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-041/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Kevin Hasker & Robin Sickles, 2010. "eBay in the Economic Literature: Analysis of an Auction Marketplace," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 37(1), pages 3-42, August.
- Cantillon, Estelle & Pesendorfer, Martin, 2007. "Combination Bidding in Multi-Unit Auctions," CEPR Discussion Papers 6083, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- An, Yonghong & Hu, Yingyao & Shum, Matthew, 2010.
"Estimating first-price auctions with an unknown number of bidders: A misclassification approach,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 157(2), pages 328-341, August.
- Yingyao Hu & Matthew Shum, 2007. "Estimating First-Price Auctions with an Unknown Number of Bidders: A Misclassification Approach," Economics Working Paper Archive 541, The Johns Hopkins University,Department of Economics.
- Pieter A. Gautier & Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Ronald P. Wolthoff, 2007.
"Structural Estimation of Search Intensity: Do Non-Employed Workers Search Enough?,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
07-071/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Gautier, Pieter A & Moraga-González, José-Luis & Wolthoff, Ronald, 2007. "Structural Estimation of Search Intensity: Do Non-Employed Workers Search Enough?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6440, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gautier, Pieter A. & Moraga-González, José L. & Wolthoff, Ronald P., 2007. "Structural Estimation of Search Intensity: Do Non-Employed Workers Search Enough?," IZA Discussion Papers 3045, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Jeremy T. Fox & Patrick Bajari, 2013.
"Measuring the Efficiency of an FCC Spectrum Auction,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 100-146, February.
- Patrick Bajari & Jeremy T. Fox, 2005. "Measuring the Efficiency of an FCC Spectrum Auction," NBER Working Papers 11671, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Qi Li & Jeffrey Scott Racine, 2006. "Nonparametric Econometrics: Theory and Practice," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8355.
- Hubbard, Timothy P. & Li, Tong & Paarsch, Harry J., 2012.
"Semiparametric estimation in models of first-price, sealed-bid auctions with affiliation,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 168(1), pages 4-16.
- Hubbard, Timothy P. & Li, Tong & Paarsch, Harry J., 2011. "Semiparametric Estimation in Models of First-Price, Sealed-Bid Auctions with Affiliation," CEI Working Paper Series 2010-10, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Christine Zulehner, 1998. "Econometric Analysis of Cattle Auctions," CIG Working Papers FS IV 98-16, Wissenschaftszentrum Berlin (WZB), Research Unit: Competition and Innovation (CIG).
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:11:y:2005:i:3:p:329-342 is not listed on IDEAS
- Xin An & Shulin Liu & Shuo Xu, 2011. "Piecewise Pseudo-Maximum Likelihood Estimation for Risk Aversion Case in First-Price Sealed-Bid Auction," Computational Economics, Springer;Society for Computational Economics, vol. 38(4), pages 439-463, November.
More about this item
Keywordseconomic models ; economic equilibrium ; maximum likelihood;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:9211. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.