Are Price Controls Necessarily Bad? The Case of Vietnam
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas Minot & Francesco Goletti, 1998. "Export Liberalization and Household Welfare: The Case of Rice in Vietnam," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 80(4), pages 738-749.
- Dawkins, Christina & Whalley, John, 1997. "Tax Structure and Revenue Instability under External Shocks: Some General Equilibrium Calculations for Cote d'Ivoire," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 1(1), pages 23-33, February.
- Deaton, Angus, 1989. "Rice Prices and Income Distribution in Thailand: A Non-parametric Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(395), pages 1-37, Supplemen.
- Newbery, David M, 1989. "The Theory of Food Price Stabilisation," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(398), pages 1065-1082, December.
- Servaas Storm, 1999. "Foodgrain price stabilisation in an open economy: A CGE analysis of variable trade levies for India," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 136-159.
More about this item
KeywordsPrice controls; General Equilibrium; Tax-mix; Rice; Vietnam;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2002-12-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2002-12-02 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-PKE-2002-12-02 (Post Keynesian Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2002-12-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwo:uwowop:20021. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://economics.uwo.ca/research/research_papers/department_working_papers.html .