A framework for understanding and designing business models for sustainable development
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Commission on Environment and Development,, 1987. "Our Common Future," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780192820808.
- Bertrand Moingeon & Muhammad yunus & Laurence Lehmann-Ortega, 2010. "Building Social Business Models: Lessons from the Grameen Experience," Post-Print hal-00528385, HAL.
- Charles Baden-Fuller & Vincent Mangematin, 2013. "Business models: A challenging agenda," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00869707, HAL.
- Bradley, Peter & Leach, Matthew & Torriti, Jacopo, 2013. "A review of the costs and benefits of demand response for electricity in the UK," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 312-327.
- Allwood, Julian M. & Ashby, Michael F. & Gutowski, Timothy G. & Worrell, Ernst, 2011. "Material efficiency: A white paper," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Elsevier, vol. 55(3), pages 362-381.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Maria Rosa De Giacomo & Raimund Bleischwitz, 2020. "Business models for environmental sustainability: Contemporary shortcomings and some perspectives," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(8), pages 3352-3369, December.
- E. Moreva L. & Е. Морева Л., 2017. "Бизнес-Модель И Ее Роль В Разработке Инновационной Политики (Анализ Зарубежных Концепций) // The Business Model And Its Role In The Development Of The Innovation Policy (Analysis Of Foreign Concepts)," Финансы: теория и практика/Finance: Theory and Practice // Finance: Theory and Practice, ФГОБУВО Финансовый университет при Правительстве Российской Федерации // Financial University under The Government of Russian Federation, vol. 21(4), pages 126-137.
- Vinicius Minatogawa & Matheus Franco & Izabela Simon Rampasso & Maria Holgado & Diego Garrido & Hernan Pinto & Ruy Quadros, 2022. "Towards Systematic Sustainable Business Model Innovation: What Can We Learn from Business Model Innovation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(5), pages 1-35, March.
- Denise Fischer & Malte Brettel & René Mauer, 2020. "The Three Dimensions of Sustainability: A Delicate Balancing Act for Entrepreneurs Made More Complex by Stakeholder Expectations," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 163(1), pages 87-106, April.
- Walaszczyk Ludmiła & Dingli Sandra, 2020. "Business Models for Management and Entrepreneurs as a Tool for Survival and Success," Foundations of Management, Sciendo, vol. 12(1), pages 249-260, January.
- Kirchherr, Julian & Reike, Denise & Hekkert, Marko, 2017. "Conceptualizing the circular economy: An analysis of 114 definitions," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 221-232.
- Henckens, M.L.C.M. & Driessen, P.P.J. & Worrell, E., 2014. "Metal scarcity and sustainability, analyzing the necessity to reduce the extraction of scarce metals," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 1-8.
- Belussi, Fiorenza & Orsi, Luigi & Savarese, Maria, 2019. "Mapping Business Model Research: A Document Bibliometric Analysis," Scandinavian Journal of Management, Elsevier, vol. 35(3).
- Robert Ambrož & Doris Gomezelj Omerzel, 2017. "Business Model Innovation in Tourism: How to Survive in Highly Competitive Environments," Academica Turistica - Tourism and Innovation Journal, University of Primorska Press, vol. 10(2), pages 175-183.
- Rosca, Eugenia & Bendul, Julia C., 2019. "Value chain integration of base of the pyramid consumers: An empirical study of drivers and performance outcomes," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 162-176.
- van Dijk, Suzanne & Tenpierik, Martin & van den Dobbelsteen, Andy, 2014. "Continuing the building's cycles: A literature review and analysis of current systems theories in comparison with the theory of Cradle to Cradle," Resources, Conservation & Recycling, Elsevier, vol. 82(C), pages 21-34.
- Raphaël Maucuer & Alexandre Renaud, 2019. "Business Model Research: A Bibliometric Analysis of Origins and Trends," Post-Print hal-01918188, HAL.
- repec:aud:audfin:v:20:y:2018:i:48:p:418 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:7:y:2015:i:12:p:16039-16059:d:59901 is not listed on IDEAS
- Müller, Julian Marius & Buliga, Oana & Voigt, Kai-Ingo, 2018. "Fortune favors the prepared: How SMEs approach business model innovations in Industry 4.0," Technological Forecasting and Social Change, Elsevier, vol. 132(C), pages 2-17.
- Maja Levi Jakšic & Jovana Rakicevic & Milica Jovanovic, 2018. "Sustainable Technology and Business Innovation Framework – A Comprehensive Approach," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 20(48), pages 418-418.
- Chanwoo Cho & Sungjoo Lee, 2015. "How Firms Can Get Ideas from Users for Sustainable Business Innovation," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 7(12), pages 1-21, December.
- Mario Calabrese & Antonio La Sala & Ryan Patrick Fuller & Antonio Laudando, 2021. "Digital Platform Ecosystems for Sustainable Innovation: Toward a New Meta-Organizational Model?," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, vol. 11(4), pages 1-14, October.
- Steve Elliot, 2013. "A Transdisciplinary Exploratory Model of Corporate Responses to the Challenges of Environmental Sustainability," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 22(4), pages 269-282, May.
- Patrizia Di Tullio & Diego Valentinetti & Michele Antonio Rea, 2018. "Integrating The Business Model Puzzle: A Systematic Literature Review," International Journal of Business Research and Management (IJBRM), Computer Science Journals (CSC Journals), vol. 9(1), pages 1-46, June.
- Mechthild Donner & Anne Verniquet & Jan Broeze & Katrin Kayser & Hugo de Vries, 2021. "Critical success and risk factors for circular business models valorising agricultural waste and by-products," Post-Print hal-03004851, HAL.
- Cornelis Leeuwen & Jos Frijns & Annemarie Wezel & Frans Ven, 2012. "City Blueprints: 24 Indicators to Assess the Sustainability of the Urban Water Cycle," Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), Springer;European Water Resources Association (EWRA), vol. 26(8), pages 2177-2197, June.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness model; sustainability; servitization; sustainable business; sustainable development;
All these keywords.
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:20161606. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Felix Ritchie (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.