Why Do Foreign Firms Invest in South West England?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barrell, Ray & Pain, Nigel, 1999. "Trade restraints and Japanese direct investment flows," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 29-45, January.
- Dunning, John H, 1979. "Explaining Changing Patterns of International Production: In Defence of the Eclectic Theory," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 41(4), pages 269-295, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFDI; South West;
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- L2 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior
- R1 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-08 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2006-04-08 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-GEO-2006-04-08 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:0604. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felix Ritchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .