Report NEP-GEO-2006-04-08This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2006-03-06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aslund, Olof & Östh, John & Zenou, Yves, 2006. "How Important is Access to Jobs? Old Question - Improved Answer," CEPR Discussion Papers 5586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Garcia Pires, Armando José, 2006. "R&D and Strategic Industrial Location in International Oligopolies," CEPR Discussion Papers 5582, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Overman, Henry G & Winters, L. Alan, 2006. "Trade and Economic Geography: The Impact of EEC Accession on the UK," CEPR Discussion Papers 5574, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ana María Iregui B. & Luis Fernando Melo V. & María Teresa Ramírez G., 2006. "Productividad Regional y Sectorial en Colombia: Análisis utilizando datos de panel," Borradores de Economia 378, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Lionel Artige & Rosella Nicolini, 2006. "Labor productivity in Europe: Evidence from a sample of regions," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 661.06, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Samuel Muehlemann & Stefan C. Wolter, 2006. "Regional Effects on Employer Provided Training: Evidence from Apprenticeship Training in Switzerland," CESifo Working Paper Series 1665, CESifo Group Munich.
- Damian N. Whittard & Don J. Webber, 2006. "Why Do Foreign Firms Invest in South West England?," Working Papers 0604, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nijkamp, Peter & Poot, Jacques, 2006. "The Impact of Immigration on the Employment of Natives in Regional Labour Markets: A Meta-Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 2044, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).