Measuring Fiscal Decentralisation: An Entropic Approach
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Davoodi, Hamid & Zou, Heng-fu, 1998.
"Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Study,"
Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 244-257, March.
- Hamid Davoodi & Heng-fu Zou, 1996. "Fiscal Decentralization and Economic Growth: A Cross-Country Study," CEMA Working Papers 98, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Gary Woller & Kerk Phillips, 1998. "Fiscal decentralisation and IDC economic growth: An empirical investigation," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 34(4), pages 139-148.
- Duc Hong Vo, 2005. "Fiscal Decentralisation in Vietnam: a Preliminary Investigation," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 05-16, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Charles E. McLure, Jr. & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 1998. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations in Vietnam," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper9802, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Bird, Richard M. & Smart, Michael, 2002. "Intergovernmental Fiscal Transfers: International Lessons for Developing Countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(6), pages 899-912, June.
More about this item
KeywordsFiscal Decentralisation; Fiscal Autonomy; Fiscal Importance; Australia;
- H77 - Public Economics - - State and Local Government; Intergovernmental Relations - - - Intergovernmental Relations; Federalism
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CBA-2007-05-12 (Central Banking)
- NEP-PBE-2007-05-12 (Public Economics)
- NEP-URE-2007-05-12 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwa:wpaper:06-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sam Tang). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuwaau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.