The Limits to Dollarization in Ecuador: Lessons from Argentina
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Taylor, Lance (ed.), 2006. "External Liberalization in Asia, Post-Socialist Europe, and Brazil," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780195189322.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mansell Wade & Openshaw Karen, 2009. "Suturing the Open Veins of Ecuador: Debt, Default and Democracy," The Law and Development Review, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 151-191, September.
More about this item
KeywordsDollarization; Balance of Payments; Debt Sustainability;
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- F24 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Remittances
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- O54 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Latin America; Caribbean
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-08-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-MAC-2008-08-06 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2008-08-06 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uta:papers:2008_12. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/deuutus.html .